BENEFITS TO THE REALTOR
* Generates a list of ready, qualified buyers
* Offers clients and customers new selling and purchasing options
* Increases revenue and market share
* Develops your own market niche
* Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
* Property is sold within a relatively short period of time
* Exposes the property to many potential purchasers
* Auctions bring people in to look at all your listings, not just the auction listing
* Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
* Agents can earn commissions as referring agent/broker, cooperating agent/broker, or as the listing agent/broker
Webb Auctions utilize the absolute auction method on the majority of our real estate auctions. Selling without minimum or reserve ensures that all potential buyers will have arrangements secured, be in attendance and prepared to bid. The competition created by an Absolute Auction will achieve the maximum price available, in a favorable time frame, under your terms… not merely the first “acceptable” offer.
* “The actual selling of your property is done days and weeks ahead of the auction. Auction day we merely establish the price and the buyer.”
* Our commitment to details has been the key to our successful auctions. Award-winning brochures and advertisements, professional signage, clear property corner markings, detailed information packets and public inspection dates are a few innovations utilized.